Dr. House, másik randi szakértőnk segít, miről beszélj és miről NE beszélj inkább az első randin. Főként, ha csak pár perced van arra, hogy elbűvöld vagy elriaszd az asztal másik felén ülőt…
Now you know how to prepare for a date and what to do on a date. You are ready to take the next step and go on a date. Why not ask the dating expert, House for some advice on what not to talk about…
|oncologist||rákos betegekkel foglalkozó orvos|
|to be out of the woods||túl lenni a nehezén|
|C cup||C kosár|
|be on fire for something||elepedni valamiért|
|I could afford to lose a few pounds||Azért fogyhatnék egy pár kilót|
|Are you here at gunpoint?||Fegyverrel kényszerítettek?|
|to fix my life||megjavítani az életem|
|Beg your pardon?||Elnézést / Tessék?|
Which of the following topics came up during the speed date?
2. Place where they live
4. Why people hate speed dating
7. Previous relationships
10. Future plans
1, 3, 4, 6, 10, 11
Which topics were successful and which turned out to be bad choices?
Even if you want to be on the safe side and avoid risky topics you don’t have to be boring. Here are some ideas how to spice up the good old first date questions:
- 1. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- 2. Are you close?
- 3. What’s the weirdest thing you ever did with your siblings?
- 4. What do you do for a living?
- 5. If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be?
- 6. What do you like to do for fun?
- 7. Is there anything you’d like to try but are too afraid to do at this point?
- 8. Do you enjoy traveling?
- 9. What is the furthest place you’ve visited?
- 10. What’s the strangest/weirdest adventure you ever experienced during your travels?
- 11. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you live?
- 12. How do you usually spend your holiday (Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Arbor Day, etc.)?
- 13. Is there something you’ve always wanted to do on this holiday?
- 14. What is your favorite memory of this holiday?
- 15. Where did you go to school? (Pick one: elementary, high school, college)
- 16. What was your favorite subject?
- 17. What was your best experience while in school?
- 18. Do you have any phobias?
- 19. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a kid?
- 20. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
This is what the writers of celebangol.blog.hu answered to some of these questions. Can you guess which questions we answered?
I’ve wanted to have a tattoo for years but I’m still hesitant because sometimes I think I’m too old for it. However, I think I’ll have one done soon.
Real Italian Pizza with cheese, bacon and onion
I have an unreasonable fear of spiders. So I always keep someone around to save me in case a spider decides to attack me.
Garfield – the coolest cat ever.
It would be it's reputation.
7, 20, 18, 19, 5
Happy Valentine’s Day!